Skip to main content

Review FIIDO D4S ELECTRIC e-BIKE Fiido D4s vs D2s BEST ebike 2020

Review FIIDO D4S ELECTRIC e-BIKE Fiido D4s vs D2s BEST ebike 2020

Do you remember the Fiido D2, Probably the best quality-price ebike, Today I am going to show you what I consider its successor, which is better in some aspects.

I will make an unboxing, I will tell you about its performances, about its bike mode, I will tell you about the things I like and the things I don´t, like always, and you know this will no be just a simple review, I want to tell you how to improve the bike, and how to correct and fix some aspects of the vehicles I test.
ebike 2020
Review FIIDO D4S ELECTRIC e-BIKE Fiido D4s vs D2s BEST ebike 2020

I will tell you about my experience with the bikes, and I will show you the differences between the D4s and D2 or D2s. We will also have a race with the BICIMAD as these bikes have a great pull. OX: 22, 23 km/h OX: 26 km/h OX: 28 km/h and with your help we will try to look for a rider who lost his helmet while we were filming the video.

OX: let's see if we can catch himLH: Come ON! Today we will see all these things but first, let's see a little history If you remember the video I made about the Fiido D2, there I explained about the 3 models that exist for the Fiido brand, D1, D2 and D3.

For me the D2 is the most interesting one for its design, its wheels and its suspension. D1 and D3 have too small wheels and they do not fold at all.

Also they do not have a suspension, and I don´t really like the design. Even so, the D2 has some aspects that do not complete it at all. The first problem was solved with its twin, the D2S, including the gears to make the riding easier in an assistant mode or bike-only mode. But this was not really enough.

he riding on the D2 is its great fault. Its small wheels do not help to a confortable riding to ride on most stages. Also, the assistant mode only helps you up to 15km/h. This speed does not give you any game, and you are forced to pedal harder, uncomfortable, and sweating a lot! So Fiido users have to ride on a moto mode, just with the hand throttle, or you will need to set a controller but it is difficult, and it will only assits you up to 25km/h. And also its handicap was the battery.

Why didn´t make a 10aH version? Why only 7aH? This is why many users go for the D1, which despite its weaknesses, it has a version with a 10aH battery that gives you more autonomy in the moto mode. Don´t get me wrong! The Fiido D2 is a great bike, and with its price you can not ask for much more. There are always virtues and defects, and for the D4S it is essential to explain the defects so you can assess and understand the evolution of the D4S.

The manufacturer is attentive to the user opinions and he knows how to correct and take the best of both models, and not like other brands that bring out new models without anything new.

So, I invite you to come to my video review about the Fiido D2 so you can understand everything I have said, and in case you want to consider this model. I got this bike thanks to Fiido International thru BangGood web, they allow me to offer you a very good deal if you want to get it.

I leave you the purchase link on video description, and you know, when you get something thru these links, it does not cost you an extra money, and you give me a little more support to be able to dedicate myself entirely to my channel, getting much more content and more frequently.

And I want to say THANK YOU!! It is been a while since I published my last video due to a knee injury, I was some weeks with almost no mobility and with a great discomfort. OX: quarentine! I am getting better, and I am trying to film as much as I can. And you don´t know how hard it is been to do that with an injury.
Review FIIDO D4S ELECTRIC e-BIKE Fiido D4s vs D2s BEST ebike 2020
Review FIIDO D4S ELECTRIC e-BIKE Fiido D4s vs D2s BEST ebike 2020

But there is less left for all that is to come... This is a key moment for the channel. Due to Covid, I am dedicating myself entirely to the videos.

So I am going to keep working here exclusively for you until 2021, just making videos for Youtube. And if next year we have grown up enough I would not need any other job, I will stay here doing videos exclusively! Your support is essential!! How can you help?? The easiest and simplest way is with your subscription.

Press that little red buttom down here, and you leave it on grey. I will bring you up more bikes, like the C20 Himo, Himo Z20 Super 73 the Gocycle, and many other.

and also more scooters of all colors, flavors and prices. So your subscription with the bell activated is very important, and your LIKE helps me to get all these things. For the more courageous and committed ones, you have also the possibility to bring a little help to the channel, and many of you have already done it thru Paypal. I leave you the link on the video description. But with the subscription and the little bell you help me a lot! Lets GO!

UNBOXING   It is like a grown up Fiido D2S, leaving the small size and placing itself in a medium size, with the comforts and advantages that this presents in the driving, but without leaving its portability at all. It seems that each model fiido built, I see is trying to move forward and improve all the details. I like this on a brand. This brand is still growing and you can see the enthusiasm for wanting to improve, even if it is little by little, all the weaknesses they find in their models. I do not want to bore you with very specific characteristics regarding this bike.

You will have soon videos about the Fiido D4S in many very interesting and powerful channels, like the Trucker Geek or Hello my name is Carlos... Channels I recommend.

So I will give you just some relevant details of its characteristics, and as always, I want this video to contribute something different and more value, as I have been user of the Fiido D2 and D2s. I want to emphasize its color, it is amazing. I did not think that the black color would surprise me so much. Maybe you cannot appreciate it on the image, but it is like a metallic matt anthracite with brights. It is like the Batmovil, but not so matt, as it has shiny particles mixed in the color.

It is very nice!! We have already said that it is a somewhat grown up Fiido D2, medium size, getting advantages in the driving and use, although without the suspension, with more battery, much more generous wheels and even a better weight. It is difficult not to explain this bike from the point of view of its little sister the D2. The main problem you find when you get the D2 is that it does not exist one with a 10aH battery. Maybe this option would have removed the D1 and D3 from sales because of the damping, the folding, the wheels and the design. But the D4 arrives and it has improved almost everything.

The negative point, the main thing is the loss of suspension against the D2 model. Although it did not bother me too much, its seat is still really confortable, and you can also add a seat suspension for little money and with the same comfort. However, I recommed a prostate one (with this groove in the middle) ecause it protects the prostate and you will appreciate that in the future.

I leave some options on the video description with damping that are quite good and that I have already got for me. You could see it in future videos. Mudguards are not included in the purchase of the bike, so I recommend that you buy them so that you do not fill up with water on rainy days. Your turning radius is a bit thin. In fact, the left side turns a little more than the right. However, it is not a great "Handicap".

I'm not going into the detail of the lights and the dick. If you have a Fiido D2 you know what I'm talking about: For a bike lane at 15km/h they are fine but for the road it is very scarce EVERYTHING.

There is no rear light, so as always I suggest my favorite: this one with light and motion sensor.

Very cheap and nice! Below I leave you the link to buy it. There are a lot of positive things: One the one hand the LCD. I have already told you that the LCD info of the D2 is not clear and it is very poor. The D4 has a LCD similar to the Xiaomi Himo C20, even more limited. It has a speedometer, which is already something, and partial and total Km.

The stripes on the battery are already adjusted a little more to the current use you are doing, but it is not still very clear, so I recommend a voltmeter. The goat leg is excellent and very robust. It is telescopic and you can adjust it so that the bike has the fall you want. The D4 is slightly larger than the D2, just enough to make it more comfortable to drive it. If you don´t have a big elevator, you can fold it to fit on the elevator without problems.

But one of its main advantages is its weight: 18,5 kg It is very light. It is 1 kg lighter than its little sister D2, and it has more battery and it is bigger. You can notice that the panel has some alloy as it has more structure and it weighs less. I'm sensing that the axis doesn't weigh, which it did by transmitting the D2, You can see the improvement in quality, like the pedals that are now made of aluminium.

When you fold them, you will not find a great difference in size. The D4S is reduced to the same size as its sister, maybe it can be increased a few centimeters on the side where the wheels are placed. You could be able to keep it everywhere, but its pedals are not longer foldable! Everything fits and everything is extendable on this bike.

Its height is BRUTAL, a person up to 1.90 m will have no problem because everything fits: Saddle, steering, handlebars The 250w engine complies perfectly, as with the D2. It has a big repressurization and it goes off.

It's very direct and fun. You already know that this "accelerator only" MODE is not legal (in SPAIN), so if you want to adapt it easily to be 100% legal, I recommend you the CHANNEL of Telegram Fiido Spain where you will find everything you need: Spare parts, improvements legal adaptation.

You will certainly have the confidence of having a large place and a large community, with an excellent group of people in charge! (I leave a link in the video description). But what I really want to highlight on the bike is its DEVELOPMENT! The comfort in the pedalling, its 20 inches wheels, the 6-speed combi, will make you have a comfortable and real ride, as you do not feel that you have to pedal like crazy to go above 20km/h. ou feel comfortable to drive in all its gears.

in other words, its bike mode without any assistance is very close to a manual gear bike. Quite GOOD! Before with the D2 my use was limited to transporting me from one place to another, but with the D4 I feel like doing km and walking anywhere. Another great thing is that there are not Modes anymore.

No bike or moto or assistant mode as there were on the D2. If you press the accelerator  it accelerates from zero, if you pedal and accelerate, you release the engine but you do not assist it,Antes con la D2 mi uso se limitaba a transportarme de un lugar a otro, pero con la D4 siento que me apetece hacer km y pasear por cualquier lugar.

and if you release the accelerator without stopping pedalling, at the second pedalling the assistant mode will turn on, so this is very comfortable and direct. The truth is it's really comfortable and direct. And what are the 3 speed modes for?? It is just ONLY for the assistant mode.

If you are only pedalling, mode 1 up to 14-15km/h, if you are in mode 2 you will get up to 18-19km/h, and if you are in mode 3 it takes you up to 23-24km/h. This is great because with the D2 it only takes up to 15km/h.

and if you want more you have to pedal and it is not comfortable For bike only mode you just have to turn off the LCD and ride it off.

Although the manufacturer announces a range of about 80km in the assistant mode, the maximun range of the bike will remain at 50-60km, And in non-pedal and only throttle mode about 30-35km, as long as you don´t exceed 25km/h as we can limit it.

What a great success by Fiido! They have left a door open to be able to delimit the bike, and to put it up to 35km/h, although the bike will not be more than 33-34km/h when you ride it. To do so, you have to.

First press the left brake, without releasing the accelerator and left brake, turn on the LCDrything and accelerate: 35km/h and you get a message E004.

We drop everything and accelerate: 35km/h Once you have delimited it everything changes! But under your own responsibility! Driving with a maximum speed of 25km/h makes the ride a bit tedious, and being able to  get 5 or 8 km more per hour gives you a lot of speed and agility. No doubt, this changes everything on this bike.

I wanted to compare and compete with the sharing bikes we have in Madrid that are very good acceleration OX: A race launched like in Fast & Furious? LH: Lets GO! OX: Ok come ON. OX: 19, 20, 24. 25km/h OX: 27, 28, 32, 33 km/h LH: Bye!! OX: 35 km/h LH: OX, Are you calling me on the phone? OX.

Who?LH: You! OX: Hang ON The call F**ck!! OX: let's see if we can catch himLH: Come ON! LH: It was a "Race coffe" type motorcycle (MAD MAX) LH: Hold on! Maybe he'll turn around OX: He didn't realize LH: If you have the license plate you can take it to the police LH: Change lane to the left LH: Here is OK! LH: Lets leave the Sharing bike?OX: OK! LH: what a bad luck LH: He probably needed that helmet for an co-pilot OX: May be... LH: His zipper has come loose!OX: This zipper is not good! OX:

This helmet was lost by a biker right now on this street OX: If the owner is watching it now.. Well, I'm looking for the biker from Madrid who lost his helmet in that video, so the interested party should contact me through INSTAGRAM.

I will ask for a photo or invoice of the helmet that shows that it is his, tb of the bike to recognize it, the size of the helmet and the day and hour aprox that it happened! Help me share to locate it! Apart from adding a seat with a prostatic suspension, you could find that the steering is not perpendicular at all, so touching this little screw here, under the folding of the axle you can correct it. Also, it is normal to find chains that jump on the chainrings and sprockets.

They are very tight cost bikes, so the materials are not the best in some of their components, and to know if a chain is right this is the movement it should make. However, if you find that a link does not wind and it is hooked, that means that the chain will be broken sooner rather than later. My recommendation, for 25 eur, go to Decathlon and get a chain suitable for the bike (about 14-16 eur) and the chain cutting tool  (9-10 eur).

It is very easy to change. It is very important to remember or to take a pic of the chain way, with the tool to cut the links, release it, put the new chain and close it with the link. This process will save you a break on the road, and a way home pushing the bike or by metro. And with this accessory, just 3 or 4 euros, if you leave the chain you will be able to fix it in 5 minutes and you can continue your ride as if nothing has happened.

If you want to see some interesting reviews of the Fiido D3 model I recommend you the "Drey TV" and "Mas que teclas" channels that have a video about that bike! As a FINAL conclusion I will say that I have recovered my love for the electric economic bike. The truth is that given my height and riding the D2S I didn't feel the need to take the bike just for fun. the new D4s model gave me the desire to go out and enjoy myself without leaving behind all that the D2 had to offer.

Its weight, its large generous wheels, its development in riding, its adaptation to any height, without leaving aside the super folding, its appearance, the color and its finish, leave this bike on a very high podium in the range of medium bikes but that compete in turn with the smaller ones. And it will put its rival the XIAOMI Himo C20 in serious trouble, which we will soon see! Finally, as always, I would like to thank you for your support.

We are already 28K disturbed subscribers and you put up with me!! You are very patient, and I am in love with you all! This video was not in my plans, but I had to adjust the dates due to some trips and other scheduled filmings and reviews for the channel.

I hope that from now on the videos will be more frequent since I am on top with the channel and I hope you enjoy the content. Subscribe here and hit the campaign to follow my content and support me! Thank you so much for putting up with me!! I send you a big hug (no viruses!) and as always kisses there!! OX: 22, 23km/h... OX: 26km/h... OX: 28km/h... OX: 30km/h... OX: I'm going for your right. OX: 32km/h... OX: 33km/h 

Comments

  1. Hi very nice blog i have read your post it is very informative and useful thanks for posting and sharing with us and your writing style is very nice. and look it here also electric fat bike Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

36,000 Kilometers Bike Review Royal Enfield Himalayan BS4

Good afternoon Internet it is three o'clock in the afternoon kind of like that I don't have my phone with me at the moment. let me introduce you my bike, this is Basanti and she is a Royal Enfield Himalayan and I bought her in Delhi in India and together we rode for 36,000 kilometers through 25 countries and we spent a total of eight-nine months on the road   So now I am in the Netherlands, I'm actually recording this video in front of the house of my brother and today we're going to talk about two topics. The first topic I'm going to talk about is the general performance of the bike How did she do over 36,000 kilometers and the second topic is basically my review. So what do I like about the bike, what do I dislike about the bike. As you can see she now has thirty six thousand two hundred and eighty six point three kilometers on the meter. I've already recorded a video after ten thousand kilometers so that is called the "10.000 KM Bike review&quo

Taking Delivery of My New Motorcycle | Ultra Rare Edition

Taking Delivery of My New Motorcycle | Ultra Rare Edition hey everyone i'm bill i'm with calimototv welcome back to the channel and welcome to a very special day i'mbringing along with you guys uh my trip down to well san diegoand uh we're picking up a new motorcycle today so uhlet's uh let's get out i gotta get some coffee this morning. we're heading out tothe airport we're actually flying down to san diegotake a look at this ultra rare motorcycle uh hopefully purchase itand then uh we're gonna be flying home solet's get to the airport and i'll explain everything so all right guys. Taking Delivery of My New Motorcycle | Ultra Rare Edition so we're all checked inand heading down to san diego so um here's the situation uh the bikethat we're going to look at today has been a bike that i've wanted forsome years now and i've really wanted to kind of get thechannel a little bit into kind of uh older exotic bikes u